Mystery Shoppers are paid to act like regular customers, evaluate and report the quality of services provided at various businesses. Mystery shoppers usually work as independent contractors and are paid for each task they undertake.
A typical task will require a mystery shopper to visit the store or branch, interact with employees, ask specific questions about the product or service, and then complete a survey which provides detailed feedback about the experience.
How to apply
We are looking to update our list of mystery shoppers in your island. If you are interested, or you know someone who may be interested, please get in touch by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We would look to set up a framework agreement and then enter into a separate contract for each individual task.
- Mystery shoppers would be provided details about the task in advance and including the fee that we would pay for the task.
To be eligible to apply:
- You need to be at least 18 years of age and hold a work permit which allows you be self-employed contractor.
- You will need a smartphone or tablet and access to the internet to select tasks and submit your mystery shopping surveys.
- You will need to be able to meet deadlines, be honest and constructive, and be professional and discreet.
- You will need to have a good communication skills and good attention to detail.
- You will need to keep confidential and not reveal to any third party details of the mystery shopping task (e.g. name of the company, the results of the task).
When you apply to become a Mystery Shopper, we will collect information about you and use this information to maintain our database of Mystery Shoppers. We’ll use this to allocate our tasks based on skills, competencies, matching your profile to the requirements of any task, ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, monitor your performance over time and issue payments to you.